Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Prettier Shade of Grey

I saw this clip on Raymi's Blog and i have to say this is a pretty good embodiment of a big part of what scares me about religion.



I know that all of that judgment and hate is not what, specifically Christianity, is about for a lot of people.
Unfortunately, for myself anyways, this is what has resonated in my mind for a long time and is what contributed to me originally being turning me off by all religion in general.

It's a bad reputation, that overshadows the people who are actually living fairly un-hypocritical, loving, and inspirational lives... with faith.
I've actually only met a couple people like this....but it was enough to undo my stereotyped perception and make me take a second look at the basis of my opinions.
I still don't know exactly where I'm at.... but it's something that has become important to me to actively think about anyways.

No comments: