Friday, April 20, 2007

I Fear: That I Have Nothing To Give


Does the mind ever habituate to wonder?



Maybe when your head finally explodes from the contemplation.



Existential psychology: ding ding ding!
Humanistic psychology: Oooooooouuuuu Aaaaahhhhhhhhh, happy people
Cognitive psychology... Barf
(The most high tech thing i can wrap my head around is how to program my parents TV to say "Corinne kicks ass" everytime they turn it on. Drives my brother nuts Wah ha ha)



I'm going nuts.
Anybody want to tell me what to do with my life in May?
Maybe I'll sell all my shit and train hop for awhile.
I'll have to act real crazy to keep away the crazies....most of the real crazies wont be found there anyhow; the real crazies are in suits.



Wanna hear something really sad in a trivial sort of way:

OK, so I don't indulge in anything green anymore, haven't for a long while because it's not good for me personally.
The majority of people i know do though, so sometimes i still get caught up in the mix of things.
Anyways, it was a long week of terribleness and i was in a really down mood but my friend was "in need" so i offered to help her out.

OK Judgmentals:
after a couple pharmacology and botany classes, all i have to say is that honestly, anyone who thinks the green is this evil force that is anywhere as close to being as bad for you and society as let's say... alcohol or cigarettes... well that's just delusional. But i digress.

Anyways, all i needed that day, in the whole wide world, was some human contact.
My roommate wont give me a hug on the basis that I'm a woman (whatever that means) so i couldn't ask him.
Otherwise I'm in a self-induced, studying my ass off, isolation-from-humanity-quarantine.

So the sad part of the story is:
The only person i could get to give me a hug that day was:
"the-friendly-neighbourhood-drug-dealer".
It's sad because we're not even that tight.


No comments: