Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why am I so afraid of Silence?

Dark room.
Grey Walls.
Stone door.


Sun glare.
Green fields.
Blue sky.


I would walk along that grey pavement forever.
I would raise my hands and feel the wind on every inch of my body.
I would thank the universe for this moment of existence.


In a dream, there would be nothing.
In a dream, there would be no clothing.
In a dream, there would be no language.


In my world there would only be bright colours
In my world the lions would grooms their paws
In my world the vultures would never land


I am a woman,
Thorned green vine exploring.

You are a stranger,
Smooth blue vine expanding.


The world will end and there will only be moments.
The world will end and there will only be grey.
The world will end and there will only be colour.


I see
I want
I feel.

No comments: