Monday, May 14, 2007

Times too Sure to Tell

This past weekend was a gong show.


Strange what life becomes when u listen to ur little voice more often than not.

This is a different place.
Very neutral,
very fragile,
very new and yet somehow calm.


I feel like the elephant tip toeing around a mouse.


Our neighbour is interesting.
She noticed me taking Sativa for a walk and came out to talk to me.
I believe she has a mental impairment, but she seems nice enough.
Joss thinks it might be a intravenous user issue.
She has two cats and doesn't let them out because, as she informed me, the previous tenant of the house had had an outdoor cat that was shot by someone in the neighbourhood with a bb gun.
I assured her that Sativa was safe with me, and i definitely would not be letting her out by herself.

I miss Mr. T.
He broke up with his gf right before i moved out.
I feel guilty leaving him all alone.
I guess I'm worried about him, he's pretty sensitive.

Met someone interesting.
No idea if there's any potential for locomotion, but we'll see.

No comments: